Celebrity Tanning follows responsible tanning practices. We encourage you to care for your skin by tanning in moderation, applying appropriate lotions and avoiding over-exposure. We understand that you may want quick results, but the tanning process can’t be rushed.
After you have started tanning, your session length will be adjusted until you reach the desired color. We want you to follow responsible practices. Here are just a few basics that you should know.
Sun-tanning outdoors is uncontrolled and often results in painful overexposure and skin damage. Our Tanning Systems provide a controlled environment with measured dosages – for a soft, gentle tan with less UV exposure. Our professionals have the training and expertise to eliminate much of the guesswork of tanning and help you achieve the desired color you want without over-exposure.
The Mystic Booth™ and Versa Spa™ – The Mystic Tan Booth and the Versa Spa- considered the latest in sunless tanning technology – delivering a customized sunless tanning spray based on your body size, skin type, and desired color. A completely private experience, with no appointment necessary, and most importantly you will be tan you will be tan in just one session.
Tan Effectively and Safely
Our personalized tanning program and tanning consultants will help to assure the optimal way to get a deep, dark, and longer lasting tan. We urge you to follow their recommendations and these tanning tips:
- Never Overexpose: Follow your consultant’s directions.
- Exfoliate: Wash to exfoliate dead skin cells before tanning.
- Moisturize: Moisturize before and after tanning to extend results.
- Drink Water: Drink plenty of this fluids before and after tanning.
- Eye Protection: Protect Your Eyes with proper eyewear.
- Know Your Equipment: Equipment differs, follow directions carefully.
- Tan Frequency: 72 hours is the recommended between sessions.